Our schools also offer an Italian history course.
Italy has a complicated, but fascinating history. Every Italian region has a great story to tell, and if we put together all of them, we’ll get an arduous, but unique and grandiose history. Our Italian history course will take you into this amazing journey!
Our course is addressed to all those who need to deepen their cultural knowledge for professional reasons or simply for passion. To all those who are passionate about Italian, and want to know its thousand cultural facets.
To teachers and foreign researchers who want to improve their knowledge and make their students even more curious.
This course can be held either as an individual course or as an intensive course. It’s up to you! Special group courses can also be organized for participants at the same level of competence, and who wish to focus on the same topic.
- GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
- BOOK NOW!
The course can take place either at our schools or online!
The program is rich and full of a wide range of fascinating topics. Your journey will start with a historical excursus which from the Roman Empire, passing through the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, and the Risorgimento, will take you to the Unification of Italy, the two world wars and much more. We will study and decide together the historical periods to deepen and analyze their protagonists. There will be moments of collective reading and composition, all through the use of modern technologies, to ensure that the teaching is as updated and productive as possible.
- To deeply understand the complex socio-cultural panorama of Italian history
- To develop the appropriate skills to get a general overview of the analyzed historical periods
- To understand and establish connections among the analyzed historical periods
- To consolidate and deepen general linguistic skills and knowledge of historical conceptsand terms
Type of course
– If you want to attend this course on an individual basis you may choose our one-to-one and two-to-one packages of individual lessons.
This way you are completely flexible concerning the timetable and the number of lessons booked.
– If you want to attend this course on an intensive basis but in a group course, the number of lessons is 4 lessons daily, 5 days a week (according to the regulation of group courses) + 2 private lessons, 3 days a week = 20 group lessons + 6 private lessons
The group lessons are divided into 2 units of 2 lessons each, with a 20-minutes break in between. Each unit is executed by a different teacher. The first part is dedicated to grammar and the second part to conversation. Both parts are performed in a communicative approach. Please read more about the teaching method and didactics by clicking on the link.
Then during the additional individual lessons, the teacher will focus cleary on business and trading terminology, which will be tailor-made completely to your particular needs.
Certificate of attendance
On the last day of course, students receive a certificate confirming the participation of the course. Read more details about the participation certificate.
Certificate of proficiency
Are you interested to obtain an official proficiency exam? Our Italian language schools are recognized by the University of Siena and the University of Perugia as official exam centers! Check out the next available dates to asses your language skills in Italian and get an official Italian language certificate which is recognised worldwide.
1 – 52 weeks (extension is possible).