Our Italian language school also specialises in Italian for Medicine and Healthcare.
We offer intensive language training for doctors, nurses, admin staff working in hospitals and employees of the pharma industry as either an Italian language course in a mini group or individual language training. After consulting you about your language needs, your language course is put together just for you!
These special language courses are held either as individual lessons or as an intensive course.
There are special conditions available all year round for company groups. Because of the location of our language school by the sea, an even higher level of learning efficiency is achieved due to the relaxing surroundings. At our Italian language school, employees will be encouraged to learn according to their needs and will return to the workplace newly motivated and inspired!
- GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
- BOOK NOW!
The course can take place either at our school in Trieste, our school in Tropea, as in-house-company training or online!
An intermediate level is required to attend this sector specific course.
Job-related specialisations for medicine cover a wide range of topics. The student chooses which aspects are most important for his language needs.
Our topics are:
- Italian terminology in medicine and terminology about professional equipment
- The National Health System
- The different systems: digestive, cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary and osteoarticular
- Italian in the pharmaceutical industry
- Development of linguistic skills in a specialized field;
- Raising awareness in the field of medicine;
- Acquisition of knowledge and language acquaintance of medical terminology.
Size of groups
Individual lessons or small groups of 3 to max 8 students
Individual or max.8
Type of course
– Individual lessons: you may choose our one-to-one or two-to-one packages of individual lessons.
This way you are completely flexible concerning the timetable and the number of lessons booked.
– Intensive course: Individual lessons + classes carried out in small groups of 3 to 8 students. If you want to attend this course the number of lessons is 4 lessons daily, 5 days a week (according to the regulation of group courses) + 2 private lessons, 3 days a week = 20 group lessons + 6 private lessons
The group lessons are divided into 2 units of 2 lessons each, with a 20-minutes break in between. Each unit is executed by a different teacher. The first part is dedicated to grammar and the second part to conversation. Both parts are performed in a communicative approach. Please read more about the teaching method and didactics by clicking on the link.
Then during the additional individual lessons, the teacher will focus clearly on the sector specific part, which will be tailor-made completely to your particular needs.
On the last day of course students receive a certificate confirming participation of the course.
Read more details about the participation certificate, by clicking on the link.
1 – 52 weeks (extension is possible).