To ensure good examination preparation, we offer a preparation course for the CILS – examinations of the University of Siena or for the CELI – examinations of the University of Perugia.
The CILS + CELI exams are the official qualifications recognizing various levels of language proficiency for foreign speakers of the Italian language.
These certificates for Italian as a foreign language are recognised by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The examinations for these certificates are held twice a year. Our examination preparation course for CILS or CELI can either be booked as an Italian intensive course or as private Italian lessons.
The exams will be held directly in our schools.
Furthermore, we offer preparation courses for the CIC, IT, DELI, DILI, DILC, DALI and DALC examinations.
- GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
- BOOK NOW!
Course start and duration
This course may start every Monday.
Course duration may vary from 1-48 weeks. (Extension is possible)
For the preparation of the CILS or the CELI exams we suggest to take our preparatory courses basic or intensive at our institute in Trieste.
The content of our course will reflect the exam’s one in order to prepare yourself in the best way.
- Development of linguistic skills in Italian corrisponding to your exam level;
- Development of listening, reading, conversational and writing skills;
- Acquisition of knowledge and language acquaintance.
Our preparation course will allow you to attend the corrisponding level of your exam CILS, CELI, IT, AIL or PLIDA and to consequently get good results in your final examination.
Size of groups
Individual lessons at our Italian language school can be booked solely
or as a supplement to an existing Italian language course.
If you decide to attend the intensive course, your classes will be carried out in small groups of 3 to 8 students.
Individual or max.8
Individual lessons are open to students from all ages.
If you decide to attend this course on an intensive basis, be aware that all our classical language courses are open to students from 16 years.
Number of lessons
- Preparation for those who live in Italy:
- Basic course: 4 weeks course (16 teaching hours – 4 individual lessons per week)
- Intensive course: 4 weeks course ( 24 teaching hours – 6 individual lessons per week)
- Preparation for those who live abroad:
- Basic course: 3 weeks course C (60 hours of group lessons + 18 individual lessons)
- Intensive course: 4 weeks course C (80 hours of group lessons + 24 individual lessons)
On the last day of course students receive a certificate confirming your participation in the course.
Read more details about the participation certificate.