The “L’Italiano Navigando” can be booked as an extension to your Italian language courses in Tropea.
L’Italiano Navigando is a new kind of Italian language course for all those who love this language but also love our beautiful country and its sea.
On this course you can discover Italy’s picturesque countryside and sail around the 7 Lipari islands on a boat with a length of 22 metres and delve into the life and language of Italy.
Luscious green surroundings accompanied by crystal clear deep blue seas create an extraordinary fascination and let you relax and find peace. The week is topped off with diversified and interesting trips on land on Stromboli and the other Lipari islands.
- Accommodation is provided in double or single cabin
- The galley provides excellent Italian cuisine
- The whole week is spent in close contact to the crew, which creates an excellent possibility to improve your knowledge of the Italian language and culture
- The programme is available in June and September!
- Embarkment is on Saturday at 5 pm in Tropea and we return to land the following Saturday at 9 am.